BOOTH & SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
Traditional Booth - $995
Premium Booth - $1,295
ATTENDEE MEETING BAGS - $2,500
Having your logo on the bags carried by meeting attendees is a highly visible way of demonstrating your commitment to the industry by helping attendees keep their conference materials all in one place. You’ll also be providing a valuable keepsake that attendees will carry with them long after the meeting ends.
BADGE LANYARD - $2,500
Lanyards will be available for all attendees and exhibitors. Lanyards provide your company with high visibility throughout the meeting.
KEYNOTE SPONSORSHIP - $2,500
One of the most anticipated events of the conference the keynote speaker will be dynamic, engaging and providing the audience with that "wow" moment. As the sponsor your company will have the opportunity to speak to a captive audience of over a 100 perioperative and CS/SPD professionals prior to the keynote presentation.
EXHIBIT HALL WELCOME RECEPTION - $2,000
Be the first sponsor to meet and greet arriving attendees and exhibitors. A festive event with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails will provide a fantastic start to OR Today Live!
EXHIBIT HALL LUNCH - $1,750
As attendees visit the exhibit hall on the second day, your sponsorship will provide them with a delicious lunch to energize them to visit the booths in the exhibit hall. Sponsorship includes signage, custom plates and napkins.
WATER BOTTLE - $1,500
Upon check-in at registration, attendees will receive a custom water bottle with your company's logo that can be used throughout the event to refill at water stations.
NOTEPAD & PEN - $1,500
Provide attendees with the tools they need to take notes throughout the event in a custom notepad and pen with your company's logo.
HOT SPOT - (4) AVAILABLE $1,500/EA
The perfect opportunity to have a captive audience at your booth! Attendees will fill out a hot spot card, drop it in the fishbowl at your booth and then at a designated time, attendees will gather around for the drawing (they must be present to win) and if their card is pulled, they will win a FitBit on the spot!
BREAK STATION - (3) AVAILABLE $1,250/EA
An OR Today Live favorite, these break stations are a great way for exhibitors and attendees to refresh themselves with snacks and drinks.
PRE-FUNCTION METER PANELS - (5) AVAILABLE $995/EA
Grab the attention of all attendees by displaying your company’s message on meter panels strategically located in the hallway outside of the Exhibit Hall. Meter panels measure 3 feet wide and 7.5 feet high!
Showcase your company in the 2018 Show Guide. Half page horizontal is $495 and full page is $995.
Sampling of 2017 Attendees:
- Andalusia Health, Circulator RN
- Arteisa General Hospital, Periop Educator
- Artesia General Hospital, Director Perioperative Service
- BridgePoint Health, Director of Surgical Services
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Registered Nurse
- CCI - Competency & Credentialing Institute, Nurse Manager
- Centra Southside Community Hospital, Registered Nurse
- Centra Southside Community Hospital, Surgical Services Nurse Manager
- Chambers Health, RN-OR Charge
- Davie Medical Center, Surgical Services Clinical Coordinator
- ECRI Insitute
- Ellis Hospital, Clinical Specialty Coordinator
- Franciscan Care Services, RN
- Franciscan Care Services, RN
- Gibson Area Hospital, Surgery Director
- Homestead Hospital, Director, Surgical Services
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital, OR Clinical Nurse Manager
- Institute for Orthopaedic Surgery, Chief Nursing Officer
- Interfaith Medical Center, Director of Perioperative Services
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Lincoln Surgical Hospital, Chief Quality Officer
- Medstar Montgomery, Clinical Practice Specialist
- Memorial Hermann, Clinica Director of Adult OR
- Methodist Hospital, Director, CVOR
- MMMC, RN
- Mohawk Valley Health System, RN
- Outpatient Services East, OR Charge Nurse
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Director Surgical Services
- Reading Hospital, Senior Director Perioperative Services
- ReadingHospital, Nurse Manager
- Sahara Surgery Center, Nurse Manager
- Saint Vincent's Healthcare, Chief Medical Officer/Chief Quality Officer
- Southern NH Medical Center, Charge Nurse
- St. Rose Dominica Hospital, Clinical Educator
- St. Francis Hospital, Clinical Nurse Leader
- St. Francis Hospital, Orthopedic coordinator
- St. Joseph Medical Center, OR Manager
- St. Vincent Jennings Hospital, Surgery Manager
- Stanford Health Care, Business Manage
- Sullivan Health Care Consulting, Registerd Nurse
- Swedish Medical Center, Periop PDS
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut, NBGC, RN
- University Health System
- Ward Memorial Hospital, RN