Tuesday, February 19, 2019
How to Optimize your Skills as an Imaging Leader
Laurie Schachtner, Director of Medical Imaging/Cancer Center, Amita/Presence Health
This presentation will address the importance of the following:
- Rounding for outcomes with your team, other departments and physicians
- Optimizing your time management skills
- Prepareing agendas for all meeting – so to address all KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Career development for imaging leaders (next advanced degree, certification: CRA, PM, FACHE, grasp any/all training opportunities with IT or diagnostic equipment that you are purchasing
- Why to participate with any/all teams as an engaged and active contributing team member
- Performing quick 1-page “pulse- check” hand written feedback assessment with your direct reports as well as their direct reports in order to adapt to them as their leader(s).
Receive emails notifying you of conference updates, special offers and speaking opportunities.
OR Today Live Surgical Conference has been approved and is licensed to be a Continuing Education Provider with the
State of California Board of Registered Nursing. License #16623
For over 15 years OR Today has provided perioperative professionals with up-to-date news and information about their profession. The magazine aims to educate readers about new guidelines, techniques and equipment, as well as practical information for career building, problem solving and overall well-being.